Friday, 16 September 2011

About me

My name is Alexandra, just call me Alexe. I am 17 years old and I will be 18 years old on 28th of October.Also, I have a little brother, Maxime.An other point, I really love pets.For example, I have a little frog, Queen and I want to have a dog. Furthermore, I like princesses and my favorite Disney princesses are Aurore and Raiponce.


I'm at Canadore to learn English. After, I would like to travel around the world.Especially, I dream about visiting Neuschwanstein castle.


I love sports, more specifically basketball and soccer. I have played those sports since I was a child.So, I will try to join the soccer Panthers team.


If you read my diary every week, you will learn more about me.

1 comment:

  1. It's really nice to learn about you little princess. I hope that you enjoy your life and that you will see beautiful things in the world like Walt-Disney. There a lots of princess at Orlando and i'm sure you will like this.

    See ya !

    ReplyDelete