Monday, 17 October 2011

Pompom

Do you remember that in my last article I mentionned that I really wanted to have a dog ? Now , I have one ; Pompom. He is only 2 months, so he is a puppie.Like you can see on the picture, he is white. He is also very soft.Such a beautiful puppie !!!


I love my dog very much, he is like my baby. I like to play with him because he is always full of beans. The only negative it is that he is not already clean; sometimes I found his poops in the house ....


I hope I can be at home to take care of him.

2 comments:

  1. I like your picture so much! You and your dog are like characters from a picture book :) When I read your blog, I missed my dog very much! I can't wait I go back to Japan in December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alexe, he is adorable! And I agree with Aya, this is a great picture as well.
    Notes:
    . . . he is not already trained. (and sometimes we say, 'house trained')

    ReplyDelete